Mandag 15 december 2003 07:47 skrev Arnold Krille: > On Sunday 14 December 2003 21:37, Adriaan de Groot wrote: > > Wouldn't it be neat to collect "welcome to KDE" or > > something like that as well, from a bunch of developers in different > > languages? > > Maybe I should start shipping KRec with a sample of my voice :-) > > "Hi, I am Arnold Krille and I pronounce KRec as KRec." ;-) > > or > > "Hi, I am Coolo and I pronounce KDE as KDE." / "Hi, I am David Faure and I > pronounce..." / [insert more speakings here] > > Arnold I have been trying to record some sounds for various programs for the Danish translations, but I simply cannot figure out how krec is supposed to work for that purpose. That is probably my fault, but I think the way k3b does things, project oriented "Make audio CD" "Burn iso image" "Make data CD" is an example that could be followed by other programs. Erik Danish team >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<