List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmail 3.2beta2 send problems
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () rogers ! com>
Date:       2003-12-14 20:44:47

Hi

I too am having problems sending e-mail. I can receive ok.

Just a suggestion...
It would be nice to have a message that defines the type of error rather than just \
"Failed to send (some) queued messages".

Regards

John

PS: this is being sent through my webmail at my ISP. Also, I don't have any internal \
servers. This is my home account. I'm connected through a Linksys Wireless-g router \
but not via wireless card.