List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Collecting "hi" voices
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-12-14 20:37:33

[This sprung to mind as a cute timewaster / data hog, but one that might
underscore the sheer variety of KDE development once more.]

We (as in KDE) managed to get KTuberling translated. I think that's a pretty
impressive achievement, finding kids in 50-odd language to say things like
"ear". Wouldn't it be neat to collect "welcome to KDE" or something like that
as well, from a bunch of developers in different languages? Then you could
conceivably find out what coolo sounds like, or how to welcome someone (to
KDE) in Mandarin Chinese.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?