List:       kde-devel
Subject:    window behavior changing in different res.
From:       Matt Lares <namaseit () madpenguins ! net>
Date:       2003-11-27 2:40:53

I have a problem with my programs properties changing with the resolution of
the screen. For some reason all the text stays the same but frames and such
look massively mis-proportioned. Text looks like normal but there is huge
space around it. It all looks fine on my 1800x1440 res, but use the program
on a 1024x768 or lower res and everything becomes huge but the text stays the
same. So when I run it everything is lined up like it should be, but I run on
a lower res and there is like 4 inches of space between the end of text and
the frame.

Plz reply,
Thx in advance.