I have a problem with my programs properties changing with the resolution of the screen. For some reason all the text stays the same but frames and such look massively mis-proportioned. Text looks like normal but there is huge space around it. It all looks fine on my 1800x1440 res, but use the program on a 1024x768 or lower res and everything becomes huge but the text stays the same. So when I run it everything is lined up like it should be, but I run on a lower res and there is like 4 inches of space between the end of text and the frame. Plz reply, Thx in advance. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<