List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange font problem [Test Case & Screenshot included] - SOLVED
From:       Stefan Hellwig <stefan () stefanhellwig ! de>
Date:       2003-11-16 18:16:51

Hi!

Sorry to quote myself here but...

On Sunday 16 November 2003 19:04, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> However, since I installed that new freetype library all my TrueType
> fonts look really ugly, see second screenshot (which shows "Arial"). I
> know I had this before but I forgot how to solve it... Any ideas?!

That's a typical "RTFM" situation. Sorry. Problem solved by reading the
documentation of the freetype library (hint: docs/TRUETYPE) ;-). Now
everything is solved and also looks beautiful again... :-)

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!