List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: IBM Applies for Password Manager Patent
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-12 7:17:57

But the advantage of having it in the wallet is that i have 1 password for all
my stuff.  I did notice mandrake 9.2 has an 'encrypted filesystem wizard' and
konqueror right click has an 'encrypt this file, ive just never used gpg
before, i guess its one of those things i will hove to get round to sooner or
later though....so i will investigate.

cheers

PiggZ

--