List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [OT] Any plans to keep up with longhorn?
From:       Joachim Eibl <joachim.eibl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-11-08 15:50:10

On Saturday 08 November 2003 14:42, André Somers wrote:
> Could you create a test-series like this one for a small picture as well?
> That will make it easier to judge I think...

Ok. This time it's famous Konqi. Since the well known original is rendered,
it's almost like a photo.

From left to right:
Orig (scaled down by 4 from orig picture)
QImage::scale() x4
My smoothResize() (bilinear filter)
My smootherResize() (more complicated and time consuming)
scale4x (from http://scale2x.sourceforge.net/)
hq4x (from http://www.hiend3d.com/hq4x.html)

Cheers,
Joachim