List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compiling kde with gcc 3.4
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 8:36:05

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 05:49, praveen kumar wrote:
>         I am new to the mailing list and I don't know
> if this is the correct forum to post this question, so
> please bear with me.
It's fine here I'd say.

I tried pchs shortly and had some good results, but also quite
some problems with the way gcc implements them ;(

kapplication.cpp is a good example where pchs fail because it
#defines some switches before including headers - these make
it quite impossible to just -include.

So you'll need to have some kdecore.h that is included by all
files in kdecore that do not have such a problematic include order.

But that's all a KDE3.3/KDE4 thing anyway.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.