List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KImageIO replacement
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-28 21:15:07

I think that is a typical change for KDE 4.0.

KImageIO is already more or less QImageIO (at least it can be used so) but
removing it before KDE 4.0 could break some applications that are not using
the plugins by QImageIO.

If registering the plugins could be removed from applications, it would be
better too I think.

Have a nice day!