List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Newbie Guide to Building KDE from CVS. Comments sought.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-14 17:38:30

Try to use DO_NOT_COMPILE with Kexi:
DO_NOT_COMPILE="kexi" ./configure

Kexi is not stable and will not be released as part of Koffice 1.3.

As for configure's comments, you can compile without (if you will not miss the
features.)
- The MS Word import filter is not compilable for now either.
- ImageMagick is for Krita, which is also unstable and not part of Koffice
1.3.

(But as you see, you get CVS HEAD typical problem, but not so much a load than
a full KDE CVS HEAD. That is what I tried to tell.)

As for admin, I do not know, but it seems to have been problems there. (See
the other thread about the Perl error messages.)

The correct address of KOffice is http_//www.koffice.org (the other one is the
old one, I do not know if it still work.)

QSA is Qt's script languages. (It is need in Kexi if I am well informed.)

Have a nice day!