List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Reporting bugs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-11 16:56:50

Well, the problem is that KDE Bugs has no more email interface for new bugs
since it has switched to Bugzilla, because:
- spamming (resulting that kde.org being banned from some ISPs as spammer, as
the kde-bugs mailing list had too much spamming traffic.)
- uncomplete or not conforming bug reports
- (some other reasons that I have forgotten. Sorry)

As there is probably no moderator willing to check the bugs before releasing
them to any public list, it is difficult to re-introduce the old email
interface.

So from the old email interface, only a few things remains:
- the kde-cvs mailing list
-.the email address for commenting: 12345@bugs.kde.org (where 12345 is the bug
number)
- the email address for closing (now it is for RESOLVED/FIXED)
12345-close@bugs.kde.org
or
12345-done@bugs.kde.org

Archive: http://lists.kde.org