List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter - no pps ?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-09 12:20:31

Yes, the magic file consider all OLE files as MS Word, as we cannot check .doc
as extension. (The extensions .doc can be really anything.)

All other formats OLE formats have to be defined by the extension. (That is
why I asked you to test by renaming the file.)

So you can edit the file kdelibs/mimetypes/application/mspowerpoint.desktop
(Be careful: it is in UTF-8.) In the line "Patterns" add "*.pps;*.PPS;"
(without the quotes of course.)

Have a nice day!