List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: configure.in.in?
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-08 19:15:07

Hi again

Basically, ive developed a plugin using kdevelop and im trying to integrate it
into kde cvs.  Any help on this would be much appreciated....ive copied the
source dir into the appropriate place in my cvs tree including Makefile.am.
(not as far as configure.in.in yet)  It seems to be detected by make -f
makefile.cvs as some extra makefiles are created (makefile,
makefile.rules...) but when i change a file and run make in the top level dir
the change isnt detected...if i run make from my new dir i get a stack load
of errors...

pqxxsqldb.cpp:252: no match for `kdbgstream& << std::string&' operator
/usr/include/kdebug.h:74: candidates are: kdbgstream&
kdbgstream::operator<<(bool)

pqxxsqldb.cpp: In member function `pqxx::result*
pqxxSqlDB::lastRow(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> >)':
pqxxsqldb.cpp:404: no matching function for call to
`pqxxSqlDB::escapeName(const std::string&)'

basically a lot of errors that didnt exist when it was managed by gideon.

im sure i'll figure it out

Cheers

PiggZ

--