List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: configure.in.in?
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-08 18:51:56

I need to check if the library libpq is installed, and it it is whether or not
the function PQftable() (if it is then it means the user is running
postgresql 7.4 which is a requirement) is available.  If it is i then need to
check if the library libpqxx is installed.

I can probably get the checks for libpq and PQftable() straight from the
libpqxx configure as it checks them both, im just not that sure what to look
for and what is required.

Then i need to check for libpqxx

Cheers

PIggZ