List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Beginners Problem: Problem with KPopupMenu*  helpMenu method
From:       Oliver D <oliverd17 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-09-02 18:57:30

Hi Josh,

i'm mainly using a german book called "*KDE- und Qt-Programmierung.
GUI-Entwicklung für Linux*": It would be good, if it were update to KDE
3. But it is not, so it is ok, but you'll have to read a lot of in the
Internet to get more actual informations. A good link to look for is of
course the developers page. I really like their API Reference
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.0-api/classref/

It would be nice if you send me a mail if you find a good english book
that covers KDE 3.x . I would by it for my own.

Oliver