List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter - no pps ?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-01 16:43:12

Please try to rename it with a .ppt extension and try it again in KPresenter!
But as this import filter has only one star (
http://ww.koffice.org/filters/1.2 ), I doubt that you will do much with it.

However I am not the maintainer of the filter, so if you do not like what you
get, please add a bug report in KDE Bugs: http://bugs.kde.org

Have a nice day!