List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to remove a accidently imported Makefile from CVS?
From:       "Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () Kossebau ! de>
Date:       2003-08-20 19:31:22

Hi,

I accidently imported Makefile and Makefile.in in a subdirectory of my project
in CVS (forgot to create .cvsignore). Now I wanted to clean that by making
rm Makefile Makefile.in
cvs rm Makefile Makefile.in
cvs commit

But cvs is not cooperating but says:
*** DO NOT ADD kdenonbeta/khexedit2/src/dplugin/Makefile TO CVS!

Well, I had already imported it (by cvs import), now I want to remove it, not
to add it. Now how can this be solved? I did this from a fresh cvs
checkout...

Friedrich