List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: autorun?!
From:       Gav Wood <gav () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-20 15:28:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 18:14, André Somers wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 August 2003 16:58, Simon Perreault wrote:
> > How about the Windows XP solution:

exactly my idea, and easily doable with current infrastructure.

> That sound reasonable. It would be cool if you could easily add actions for
> a disctype by installing a .desktop file too.

yes, this would be good as .desktop files are not kde-dependant (gnome uses
them as well), and thus could be used by independant apps like xine.

only problem is how do i describe "audio cd" and "video dvd" in a mime-type?

gav
--
Gav Wood <gav@kde.org>

codito ergo non satis bibivi