List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QString data
From:       Johnny Andersson <johnny () johnnys ! info>
Date:       2003-08-20 10:37:06

Let's say I have a memory buffer with utf16 data. I want to set a QString to
use this data, that is, I want to avoid a copy operation.

QConstString(QChar *, int) _almost_ does what I want - but it needs a pointer
to a list of QChars.

I guess what I want is something like QConstString(const char *, int).

(It is possible to do this with QCString (setRawData), but I need a "real"
QString.)

Info appreciated.