List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE integration of OpenOffice
From:       Willi Richert <mennosimons () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-08-19 13:54:34

Hi,

is there some development/discussion ongoing integration OO via dcop? I think
it would be very powerful to script OO with any modern scripting language.

I'm not so familiar with all those KDE libs, but there should be something
like kxmlrpc, a mapper which maps dcop calls to OO's Basic language.

Is that in general technically possible?

Just some thoughts,
wr