List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ACL Support in KDE?
From:       Szombathelyi_György <gyurco () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2003-08-18 5:28:04

Darryl On Linux írta:

>   After reading about ACL's in this months Linux Magazine, I was wondering if
> this support was due to be intergrated into KDE?
>
>                         												Darryl
Hello,

See this:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=104975348327654&w=2

Now the GUI needs some reworking due to the changes in the permissions
dialog, I think I will do it in the near future. If someone wants to
implement the GUI, please write, I will send the other (non-GUI related)
patches (which are totally complete).

Regards,
György