List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: secure cookie are not sent back over https
From:       ze () all-3rd ! net
Date:       2003-08-14 21:23:25

mmm... sorry. everything works fine now.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:33:25PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Can you find out which exact revision of kcookiejar.cpp was used in that
> version of debian? If you have the source file then it is mentioned on line
> 26 of kcookiejar.cpp

for information:
// $Id: kcookiejar.cpp,v 1.89.2.12 2003/07/22 21:08:19 waba Exp $

I had a friend's package (last unstable + some patch for the bottom
scroll bar), so i changed to the last debian unstable again, just to
check the no modification... killed all kdeinit... tryed, and it was
working. Installed my friend's package again, and it still works.

I don't really know what was wrong, maybe some old version still
running... well, it works now, and i'm not sure i could reproduce the
unwanted behavior.

Maybe i should restart kdeinit more often after updates...

Thanks for all.

--
ze