mmm... sorry. everything works fine now. On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:33:25PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote: > Can you find out which exact revision of kcookiejar.cpp was used in that > version of debian? If you have the source file then it is mentioned on line > 26 of kcookiejar.cpp for information: // $Id: kcookiejar.cpp,v 1.89.2.12 2003/07/22 21:08:19 waba Exp $ I had a friend's package (last unstable + some patch for the bottom scroll bar), so i changed to the last debian unstable again, just to check the no modification... killed all kdeinit... tryed, and it was working. Installed my friend's package again, and it still works. I don't really know what was wrong, maybe some old version still running... well, it works now, and i'm not sure i could reproduce the unwanted behavior. Maybe i should restart kdeinit more often after updates... Thanks for all. -- ze >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<