List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] #48264: added a Today button in kdatepicker
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2003-08-14 16:45:27

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 14 August 2003 09:31, Martin Koller wrote:
>> http://members.aon.at/m.koller/kdatepicker.png
>
> on challenge is that the items on the bottom are informational while the
> arrows at the top are navigational...

Nope, the items on the bottom are also navigational. You can enter a date,
press return  and the selection will jump there. Or you can click on "Week
33", enter a week number, and the selection will jump to that week of the
year.

> "Today" looks like a label, not
> navigation, and that's only reinforced by the other two textual areas down
> there.

Then how about adding an arror after "Today"? Or some other visual mockup
that indicates a jump to today (sorry, I'm no artist)?

Reinhold