List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Reenviar:  print Action duplicated in a kpart
From:       qoajnv () usc ! es
Date:       2003-08-07 20:54:39

Dear All
I have post this question before, but I got any response and after struggling
with code of several KDE applications I have not found a solution.

I have been working in a KParts project. I tried to access the print Button in
the main tool bar of konqueror. So I set

  actionPrint=KStdAction::print(this,SLOT(print),actionCollection());
  setXMLFile("mypart.rc");

 and then wrote my .rc file as:

<ToolBar name="mainToolBar">
<Action name="file_print">
</ToolBar>

however the current button is not activated but a new print button is shown
in the main tool bar.

If you want to take a look at the whole code you can download from:
http://qobrue.usc.es/kern/files/kern-0.1.tar.gz

Any hints how to solve the problem?
TIA

Armando