List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Help: I'm close to release my first KDE app
From:       Kuba Ober <kuba () mareimbrium ! org>
Date:       2003-08-07 13:14:42

> I'm alone and not so expert in c++ and sockets !
> I'm trying to develop a proxy finder tool who retrieves
> ip proxy addresses from the web and test their level of
> anonimity. The software is almost ready but because of
> some problems I'm stop to the code who writes "Yes" and
> "No" in the qlistview under the column Anonimity because it
> crashes !!!
>
> My request: may I send the package to someone of you
> who can help me ? Is there anyone interested to join the
> project ? I have the account on sourceforge but by myself
> I cannot complete the code. There are no GUI on Linux who
> do this job. Please help !

First thing would be to get the latest version of Valgrind (at least version
20030725) and run your program on Valgrind. Quite possibly the problem is
somewhere else and just manifests itself on the qlistview. In any event, I'm
pretty sure that Valgrind will find some bugs in your code.

Cheers, Kuba