List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: quick tab access in konqueror
From:       Jos van den Oever <jos () vandenoever ! info>
Date:       2003-08-07 12:25:13

On Thursday 07 August 2003 14:16, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> No ctrl+< is very unkind to an american keyboard, but is really easy on all
> european keyboards.

Is that ctrl+shift+, for going to the left and ctrl+shirt+. for going to the
right? This does not work for me in KDE 3.1.3. In konqueror, ctrl+[ and
ctrl+] do work.

Can you give an example of an application where it is possible to change tabs
with these shortcuts?

> They can not be used in Konsole, since all keys needs to be send to the
> application running inside Konsole.

In Konsole, you can use shift+left and shift+right to change tabs and you can
use shift+pgup and shift+pgdown to move up and down in the terminal history.
Do you know why these keys are intercepted and not sent to the application
running inside Konsole?

Jos