List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: quick tab access in konqueror
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2003-08-06 10:04:50

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:22:53AM +0200, Jos van den Oever wrote:
> Binding <alt>-1 to showPage(page(0)) etc is of course trivial, but showing the
> tab numbers when holding down the meta key needs more code. It would be very
> user friendly though.

Since tabs have possibility to change tab icon (eg. to close the tab)
I don't think it is very hard. Just don't show txt 1 but change current
Icon to nice graphic 1, 2, 3 etc.

Also when this is possible I think it would be Very Good to make
animations in icon tabs when loading page (rotating blue gear?).
Changing of color is nice but not enough.

Also tabs awfully flicks when closing, opening new etc.

m.