List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: checking for GTK and glib in configure.in.in ?
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-08-05 18:40:18

Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 August 2003 02:06, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

  "No GTK+??! Then no KDE SVG"...

I didn't say that.  As I said, you don't read postings carefully.

> I'm still not sure why you wrote any of that. I mean you've read the
> emails mightily carefully and must acknowledge the fact that the
> conversation had nothing to do with GTK+ but was about breaking the
> build system by depending on external libraries.

Reinhold's original post was about how to properly set up a SOFT dependency.

He asked for help.  Why didn't you just help him?

Suggested reading:

	The Territorial Imperative - Robert Ardrey
	The Human Zoo - Desmond Morris

NOTE: someone suggested that I not take remarks such as yours seriously.  So, I don't.

--
JRT