List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help: I'm close to release my first KDE app
From:       Giuseppe Torelli <lcdn () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-08-05 13:47:21

Hi,

I'm alone and not so expert in c++ and sockets !
I'm trying to develop a proxy finder tool who retrieves
ip proxy addresses from the web and test their level of
anonimity. The software is almost ready but because of
some problems I'm stop to the code who writes "Yes" and
"No" in the qlistview under the column Anonimity because it
crashes !!!

My request: may I send the package to someone of you
who can help me ? Is there anyone interested to join the
project ? I have the account on sourceforge but by myself
I cannot complete the code. There are no GUI on Linux who
do this job. Please help !

--
Giuseppe Torelli