Hi, I'm alone and not so expert in c++ and sockets ! I'm trying to develop a proxy finder tool who retrieves ip proxy addresses from the web and test their level of anonimity. The software is almost ready but because of some problems I'm stop to the code who writes "Yes" and "No" in the qlistview under the column Anonimity because it crashes !!! My request: may I send the package to someone of you who can help me ? Is there anyone interested to join the project ? I have the account on sourceforge but by myself I cannot complete the code. There are no GUI on Linux who do this job. Please help ! -- Giuseppe Torelli >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<