List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdenonbeta/Makefile.cvs
From:       craig.howard () shadnet ! shad ! ca
Date:       2003-07-31 6:08:49

I'm getting the following from a clean checkout of kdenonbeta:

craig@laptop kdenonbeta $ WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1 make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
kopete/kopete/kconf_update/Makefile.am:7: invalid variable
`updatebin_PROGRAMS'
kopete/kopete/kconf_update/Makefile.am:10: invalid unused variable name:
`kopete_account_kconf_update_SOURCES'
kopete/kopete/kconf_update/Makefile.am:12: invalid unused variable name:
`kopete_account_kconf_update_LDADD'
kopete/kopete/kconf_update/Makefile.am:11: invalid unused variable name:
`kopete_account_kconf_update_LDFLAGS'
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Seeing as kopete is the project that I want to build, this seems bad.  I know
very little about autoconf/automake, so I don't know what other information
would be helpful to get this fixed.  Let me know if you need anything.
--

Craig Howard
3B Computer Science -- University of Waterloo