List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KFileDetailView
From:       Ben <ben79 () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2003-07-29 11:17:40

Hi

Any reason why class KFileListViewItem in kfiledetailview.h has a non virtual
desctructor?

Also, I'm using one of these guys, and have DnD into and out of the actual
view going good, but can't get DnD onto directory items going.

My understanding is that I have to sub-class KFileListViewItem and override
bool acceptDrop( const QMimeSource *mime ) const  (yes I remembered the
const) and void dropped( QDropEvent *e ).

(I'm calling setDropEnabled( fi && fi->isDir() ) in the constructor so it's
not that)

Is this right? Or am I meant to connect one of the dropped signals from the
KFileDetailView to a drop handler slot?

cheers
Ben