List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Finding filenames of KConfig objects
From:       "Petter E. Stokke" <gibreel () project23 ! no>
Date:       2003-07-21 21:04:57

Is there a way to determine the exact filesystem path to which a KConfig
object refers (ie. the file to which it reads/writes)? I thought I'd try
to be clever and have my application automatically detect even manual
changes to its config file by using KDirWatch, but my inability to come
up with any way to figure out which file to watch kind of defeats it.

Or is there a better way to do what I'm trying to do?

--
Petter E. Stokke <gibreel@project23.no> http://www.gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc