Is there a way to determine the exact filesystem path to which a KConfig object refers (ie. the file to which it reads/writes)? I thought I'd try to be clever and have my application automatically detect even manual changes to its config file by using KDirWatch, but my inability to come up with any way to figure out which file to watch kind of defeats it. Or is there a better way to do what I'm trying to do? -- Petter E. Stokke http://www.gibreel.net/ PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc Fingerprint: 4FF3 12BD 692A 0FFF 984F 78DA 4776 81FB 1906 3A9F >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<