List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: autoconf and automake problems
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2003-07-11 20:30:27

> I had the same situation while ago and I did quite a lot of research
> about the issue on Google. It seems that it is impossible to use
> KDevelop stable release with autoconf 2.5 on Mandrake ( I'm not sure
> who's to blame, but at least Mandrake folks believe this is KDevelop's
> problem ). I ended up using Gideon ( KDevelop unstable ) which works
> quite nicely for me.

Well, I fixed it by copying acinclude.m4, admin/ltconfig, admin/ltcf-c.sh,
admin/ltcf-cxx.sh and admin/libtool.m4.in , but I suppose they can be
generated somehow, but how?

The other problem I have now is when trying to compile my app, one of the
classes inherits KCModule, when linking it I get this error:

knetworkconfmodule.o(.text+0x4d): In function
`KNetworkConfModule::KNetworkConfModule[not-in-charge](QWidget*, char
const*)':
: undefined reference to `vtable for KNetworkConfModule'

Before this mess it compiled and linked without problems. Any ideas?

cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste M.

"We're back to the times