List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Release: Music Manager Konqueror Plugin
From:       "Avi" <avi () alkalay ! net>
Date:       2003-07-10 14:42:37

Helio, I'm using kfile_mp3 and kfile_ogg.
The first one is more important to me, and it is lacking many things I
want.
kfile_mp3 is using some simple "mp3info" library, which is incomplete. IT
would be good to see it ported to id3lib.

I don't know Juk. Where can I find it?

Thank you,
Avi

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:18:20 -0300, "Helio Chissini de Castro"
<helio@conectiva.com.br> said:

Avi Alkalay <avi at alkalay.net>
+55 11 3673-4209 | 9659-9059
Think Open :: Think Linux