List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kicker
From:       Arnold Krille <kde () arnoldarts ! de>
Date:       2003-07-08 8:58:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 00:48, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 6:31PM, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > ./kicker/kicker.la.closure ./kicker/kicker_la_closure.lo
> > ./kicker/kdeinit_kicker.la.lo ./kicker/libkdeinit_kicker.la
> Hm... looks like it shouldn't be doing closures on kdeinit binaries.
> Would that be an am_edit bug I guess?

hmm. This is what make -f Makefile.cvs gives me. Perhaps it can help you:

<quote>
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE.
*** GOOD LUCK!! :)
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:61: warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(ac_cv_path_pam, ...): suspicious
presence of an AC_DEFINE in the second argument, whe
re no actions should be taken
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
kcheckpass/Makefile.am: Warning: INSTALL_PROGRAM redefined
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_CPPFLAGS not defined
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_SRC not defined
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_LDADD not defined
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_LDADD not defined
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_LDADD not defined
kicker/extensions/kasbar/Makefile.am: test_kasbar_LDADD contains a module.
This is not portable!
     You can only link against libraries.
Makefile.am: GENERATE_FLAG is not defined but used
Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_EXCLUDE is not defined but used
Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_REFERENCES is not defined but used
kate/Makefile.am: GENERATE_FLAG is not defined but used
kate/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_EXCLUDE is not defined but used
kate/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_REFERENCES is not defined but used
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_SRC is not defined but used
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_CPPFLAGS is not defined but used
kdm/kfrontend/Makefile.am: XCONSOLE_LDADD is not defined but used
kioslave/imap4/Makefile.am: SUBDIRS is not defined but used
kioslave/imap4/Makefile.am: GENERATE_FLAG is not defined but used
kioslave/imap4/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_EXCLUDE is not defined but used
kioslave/imap4/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_REFERENCES is not defined but used
ksysguard/ksysguardd/Linux/Makefile.rules: KSGRD_SUPPORTS is not defined but
used
libkonq/Makefile.am: GENERATE_FLAG is not defined but used
libkonq/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_EXCLUDE is not defined but used
libkonq/Makefile.am: DOXYGEN_REFERENCES is not defined but used
*** Creating date/time stamp
*** Finished
    Don't forget to run ./configure
    If you haven't done so in a while, run ./configure --help
</quote>

Using Autoconf 2.57. Trying it without unsermake but with autoconf 1.7 lasts
too long so I stopped it...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de