List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Tab switching on close....
From:       "Gaston, Derek Ray (UMR-Student)" <dgaston () umr ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-26 13:06:42

Thanks Steve,

I had the 0 index thing pointed out to me early on - it was a subtle mistake and it \
didn't cause the program to crash, so it escaped me.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for finally letting me know which way the tabs actually \
move - I have been ripping my hair out since tabs came into konq trying to wrap my \
brain around why they close the way they do - atleast now I can have some peace ;-)

Good to hear that it is now in HEAD.

Thanks,
Derek