List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/konqueror
From:       Helio Chissini de Castro <helio () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-06-26 12:10:12

On Thursday 26 June 2003 07:01, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 June 2003 14:28, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> > > Open popups in tabs in "tabs instead windows" mode.
> >
> > Would it be possible to have an additional option in kcontrol for popups
> > behaviour?
>
> Without further bloating the "Behavior" panel? I guess that requires to
> separate all tabbed browsing options into an own panel first.
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

Man, what a hell...
Try use the feature with sites like www.sharereactor.com.
As they alway open an popup with javascript resize, all windows are resized to
the new one defined size, so even you have maximized the browser, you have
your window reduced to a popup defined size..

Not sure if was a good idea at all :-(

--
Helio Castro
KDE Developer