List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdebase (KDE_3_1_BRANCH) fails while configuring
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-24 20:12:38

Lo,

Since a few hours or so (my last succesful build was about 24 hours
ago), the kdebase configure process exits with the following error:

[.....]

fast creating pics/crystalsvg/Makefile
fast creating pics/wallpapers/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
./configure: line 44370: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
./configure: line 44397: syntax error: unexpected end of file

make distclean does not help, though I noticed that it doesn't remove
the ./admin directory anymore.

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos