Lo, Since a few hours or so (my last succesful build was about 24 hours ago), the kdebase configure process exits with the following error: [.....] fast creating pics/crystalsvg/Makefile fast creating pics/wallpapers/Makefile config.status: creating config.h config.status: executing depfiles commands ./configure: line 44370: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `'' ./configure: line 44397: syntax error: unexpected end of file make distclean does not help, though I noticed that it doesn't remove the ./admin directory anymore. Bye. -- Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible, a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos en matemática - Revueltas (Ocho Por Radio) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<