List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <OT> Re: System Modules for ControlCentre
From:       "Malte S. Stretz" <msquadrat.nospamplease () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-06-23 8:14:13

On Monday 23 June 2003 09:57 CET Frank Hellmuth wrote:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 18:16, Rene Gass wrote:
> > On Sunday 22 June 2003 04:17, Tim Wunder wrote:
> > > Anybody know why there were headers in the body of this e-mail? Or
> > > was it just me? This message didn't get filtered to my kde-devel
> > > folder as it should have because it looks like my version of KMail
> > > thought the List-ID was in the body of the message.
> >
> > I got one of those, too. The problem seems to be two blank lines
> > inbetween the header lines. A blank line separates the header of an
> > e-mail from the body. Why those lines are there, I don't know.

Those are happening quite often lately, on all KDE lists. I think it started
to happen after the last software update...

> I hope it was not me, generating the strange headers. I just installed
> Spam-Assassin out of the box (meaning, doesn't customize the
> configuration files), using it as a filter in kmail.

If you use it as a filter you probably only filter incoming mail, so
SpamAssassin can't be the one who broke your headers. But it might be the
cuplrit on the receivers side. As I'm one of the SpamAssassin developers
I'd really like to know if everybody who received those broken mails uses
it... :o)

Cheers,
Malte