List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <OT> Re: System Modules for ControlCentre
From:       Frank Hellmuth <fhellmuth () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2003-06-23 7:57:25

On Sunday 22 June 2003 18:16, Rene Gass wrote:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 04:17, Tim Wunder wrote:
> > Anybody know why there were headers in the body of this e-mail? Or was it
> > just me? This message didn't get filtered to my kde-devel folder as it
> > should have because it looks like my version of KMail thought the List-ID
> > was in the body of the message.
>
> I got one of those, too. The problem seems to be two blank lines inbetween
> the header lines. A blank line separates the header of an e-mail from the
> body. Why those lines are there, I don't know.

I hope it was not me, generating the strange headers. I just installed
Spam-Assassin out of the box (meaning, doesn't customize the
configuration files), using it as a filter in kmail. Hmmm... either I've to
take a closer look into the configuration or the recognition of spam is
not as good as expected. I hope it didn't bounce false positives back
to the mailing list. If so, sorry very much!

Just turned it immediatly off, when I realized it could be me :(

Frank