List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: System Modules for ControlCentre
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2003-06-22 21:42:19

Hi,

> ok again...
>
> There is a new module in gnome cvs.
> It's called gnome-system-tools. It'll be part of gnome 2.4 or later.
> Maybe one can avoid duplication of effort
> and share the backend.

Well, I'm doing exactly that, using the network backends with:

http://knetworkconf.sf.net

The stable version doesn't use the gst backends (only proved to work with mdk)
yet, but I'm working on that on the devel version. The devel version already
is a Control module.

I'll welcome any help with this.

Cheers,
--