List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Tab switching on close....
From:       "Gaston, Derek Ray (UMR-Student)" <dgaston () umr ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-23 1:42:42

Matt,

Thanks for the heads up on the issues - I have found other issues as well (having to \
do with the indexing of the tabs - IT DOES WORK the way it is but I am not sure it is \
correct).

About diffing against HEAD - I know, I mostly just wanted to start a discussion about \
it - and I had the 3.1.2 source on my hardrive already - and I didn't want to take \
the time to pull down kdecvs.

Sorry about not posting this to kfm-devel - I didn't know it existed until someone \
pointed this out to me on IRC.

Anyway - my question still stands - does anyone know if this has been dealt with yet? \
I will probably pull down kde-cvs tonight and do some investigation for myself - but \
I really don't want to run over anyone else's toes....

Derek