List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: error message
From:       Peter Birch <peter () lindows ! com>
Date:       2003-06-22 0:46:11

Click-N-Run will still work, just restart it by clicking on the Running Man
Icon in the system tray or on the desktop.  For errors with Click-N-Run and
LindowsOS in general you should start with http://support.lindows.com

After this weekend there will be a brand new Click-N-Run client along with a
lot of other changes.  Several long standing CNR bugs have been fixed in this
version.  I am sure when you get the update it will help.