List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hex editor widget
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-06-21 12:52:54

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:52:19PM +0200, Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau wrote:
> Am Samstag, 21. Juni 2003 00:45 schrieb Russell Miller:
> > I would also be interested in such a widget - one of the apps that I have
> > written, kbview, would benefit greatly from such a widget.
>
> Hehe, that is funny: At the very same time this year I started such a program
> like kbview myself, partly out of the same reason you mention on your page
> :))  (Perhaps we can cooperate in the future, though by now I will
> concentrate on the hex widget). Any actual code (since march 30th) or
> screenshot?

No screenshot, however there have been additional changes since 3/20.  Check
out the sourceforge CVS for the most recent codebase.  I haven't had near as
much time to work on it lately as I may have liked, but occasionally I pull
it out and check in some changes.

I'll answer the rest of your questions after I've had some sleep.

Cooperation is always a good thing, btw.

--Russell