List:       kde-devel
Subject:    global command shortcuts broken
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2003-06-20 22:10:19

Since 2003/06/18 all of my global command shortcuts are
broken. Thing's like "Win+Space" that I used to start
konsole don't work any more. I've checked all cvs commits
that looked related, but no luck. Can anybody please point
me to the right direction? Which component catches global
key events and starts applications? (kmenuedit does only
assign them. khotkeys, that I had suspected, was obviously
not changed in that time frame. What else could it be?)

m.   ??

PS: Linux 2.4.21/XFree86 4.3.99.5/gcc 3.2/libc 2.2.5